6.22.2010

Hello World!

Welp, here I am. A newlywed still obsessed with weddings. I was so excited when one of my bridesmaids asked me to be in her wedding next year- so that verified keeping all things wedding around :)

For my husband and I, planning 2 weddings (we're nuts, and have lots of family and friends) in 7 months seemed pretty crazy. Yes, there was drama. Yes, there were minor hiccups, but it really wasn't that bad! I'm totally Type-A: organized, and I just love to-do lists (my poor husband and wedding party got their share!). So, planning our wedding(s) were right down my alley.

Now that we've been married for almost 3 months, what's next? I'm very proud and excited to take on a new role: entrprenuership! I'm taking all the valuable lessons learned from my wedding planning experience, me just being practical, and my passion to design beautiful, simple, lovely things.

Stay tuned, So.Ng Designs headed your way!

1 comment: