2.02.2011

| Warrior Dash |

Sun and Mud : We had such a beautiful weekend! It was hard for me to only watch my husband, sister, sis-in-law, and good friends participate in the 'Warrior Dash' this past weekend! Me and baby N hung out on the sidelines dutifully taking pictures and cheering everyone on. 
At least I got some sun :) 
(and didn't have to shower a couple of times to scrub the mud from my ears like some people!)

I should mention there was a costume contest. (They don't usually dress like...that)

My hubs coming out of the barbed wire mud pit- last leg of the race!

The muddy warriors post race


I'll for sure be racing next year! Have you participated in a fun run??



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this :) We are SO def doing this next year!!! xoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SO much fun!! This is the first time I've visited your blog and what a great post to be introduced with! Love it!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun runs are awesome. I love to participate in them. I signed up for one 6 weeks after I was due to have my son and it was a great motivation for me to start running again.
    Hope you are feeling well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete