7.28.2010

| Save The Date |

One of my best friends, Sarah is getting married in May of next year! :) [We've been best of friends since the 4th grade] I was thrilled when she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids- as she was one in my wedding!

She's been a busy bee planning her wedding (it's almost all done!) and came to me for help with her 'Save the Date'. She asked if I liked what she created- in paint. (gasp!! I'm a brat, ...but seriously..) I had no idea 'paint' was still around. I said no no no, we've got to dress it up to match your beautiful wedding!

Some photos of me and the lovely bride-to-be!
Below is the to-be-Showers' Save the Date we came up with! I love Sarah's color choices: dark coral and navy. Our bmaid dresses are in a beautiful marine, dark blue color. So elegant! Must be a popular color choice- I have two brides with the same color theme!

Btw. Sarah and I abbreviate everything. Until we worked on her [S]ave [t]he [D]ate. Doesn't sound so nice when the subject of our emails are: 'Hope you like your.....', and 'thanks for the......', and 'Did you get the .....'. hahaha. Some words are best left as is!


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH that is hilarious and oh so cute. girlfriends are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes PAINT still exists and I definitely still use it! Love the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaah i used to call them STD's all the time.. well i still call it that, LOL!! love the one you made, the calendar is a cute idea!! she must be a super planner if she's almost already done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my STD's, Sonja is the best!

    ReplyDelete