8.06.2010

| Sandy does Orlando |

Earlier this week, I had the lovely pleasure of meeting up with Sandy of Sandyalamode! We actually have quite a history together- we met in Taiwan at a summer camp in 2002! Through social media, we've kept in touch, but finally got the chance to catch up in person! Here we are with my husband at a delicious restaurant, White Wolf, in downtown Orlando.

Walking around the beautiful Lake Eola in downtown Orlando


Sandy loves jumping photos! Here's our ridiculous series of getting-the-timing-right-to-jump, while my husband took the photos! (thanks, babe!)

Night two! We got not only one, but two nights to catch up and eat great food! This time we took her to one of my favorites, The Ravenous Pig Gastro Pub. It was DELISH! Sandy got great pics of the food! Started with gruyere biscuits with smoked sea salt butter, then we all shared some pork belly, foie gras, spaghetti with octopus, lobster tacos, and pork loin! YUM!
We did not leave hungry!


How can you go without dessert? Orlando's famous Jeremiah's gelati! :)

Glad we got a chance to hang out, Sandy! We had a lot of catching up to do since '02! Can't wait to take you to more yummy restaurants when you're back next month! Yay for work trips! Sandy was even so kind to make me some beautiful hairpins! Hope to see your Etsy shop up soon! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sandy is so sweet, so glad you all got to spend some time together. What a neat back story you have of knowing each other. It seems that Sandy knows everyone :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! thanks for posting this, you are soo fast! it was soo great to hang out with you, had SOO much fun! love the jumping photo montage, LOL! see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumping pictures, so fun and carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the jumping pictures! if i had known, we might have had to do some jumping pictures off of the michigan ave bridge!! hehe, jk. glad you guys had fun - totally looks like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun pictures!!! I've never been there but the city looks beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! And I also love Jeremiah's!!! And I love LB reunions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Orlando! Oviedo! :) LOVE Jeramiah's! Mango is my favorite! I have been soooooo curious as to what the heck type of food the Ravenous Pig serves... I just might have to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete