1.11.2011

| Romantic Save the Date |

It's been an exciting January already! With the holidays over and decorations stored neatly in the attic (thanks, awesome husband!), there's a lot of planning to do for the next few months! 

Same goes with many bride-to-be's out there. Wedding planning is in FULL swing. I'm so thrilled to be involved in four weddings of my very dear friends this year :) 

I started a design recently for the lovely Emily and Micah. They will be having a traditional, romantic wedding this coming fall! I love her color palette of ivory, champagne, and apple green. I provided two different styles for her Save the Date, and I can't wait to see which one she chooses! 





What are you busy planning??


4 comments:

  1. why you're a part of 4 weddings?! that is sooo exciting!!! i love the green in this save the date!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOUR WEDDINGS!!!?? WOW! Thats crazy! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i'm so impressed. love the colors and the graphics!

    thanks for your sweet comments last week!

    hope you had a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs. Love the aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete